Looking to buy a home on Kauai?
What you may expect
Get to know your realtor, Donna Rice, Realtor Broker
Fill out our property info request form
and let us know exactly how we can help!
My promise to you:
I pledge to...
- Dedicate myself to making the process of buying your next home as easy and as successful as possible. The Kauai market is very complex and diverse, and pitfalls are not unknown (examples: leasehold property, or impending condo assessments). Even advise you of the micro-climates of Kauai, although, as everywhere, weather is unpredictable.
- Hold your best interests as the highest priority throughout the process.
- Understand your needs and respond quickly.
- Consult with you to determine your particular real estate wants and needs.
- Use my base of experience, knowledge, tools and the most up-to-date training and certifications to best serve you.
- Explain each step of the process and act as a guide to help you make most informed decisions.
- Disclose material facts known about the property and respond to questions concerning the property.
- Help determine your purchasing power, while explaining alternative methods of purchasing and/or financing.
- To the best of my ability, continuously show you new properties that fit your needs and in accordance with Fair Housing regulations and ethical real estate practices.
- Use the most comprehensive database of listings in the area, to help you find the home that best meets your needs, whether that be the Multiple Listing Service and/or other methods.
- Provide the resources of www.realtor.com and many other real estate websites that offers thousands of listings, allowing you to easily review homes that are right for you, access in-depth information on neighborhoods, and additional information.
- Assist you in evaluating the market value of properties that are of interest to you and help you obtain the most advantageous price and terms.
- Provide access to financing that meets your needs, at the lowest possible rates available to you.
- Advise and assist you in completing your Purchase Contract and Counter Offers, and present your offer with integrity in a light most favorable to your needs.
- Upon acceptance of an offer by you, manage the extensive and complicated pre-settlement (escrow) activities throughout the closing process, permitted by law or local practice.
- Offer to provide you with information regarding other professionals (e.g. attorneys, accountants, inspectors, contractors) that may assist you during and after your move.
- Utilize our system of thousands of offices to provide you with the name of an office and top agent in the area of your new home or buying and/or selling property anywhere, to assist you further.
- And in conclusion: Respect you, your needs and be honest and forthright. We are partners for life.
Call me today to discuss your property needs and plans. I'll work with you to deliver them from today's fast markets.